The Northern Tier Community Action Head Start Program is seeking bids to contract for the services of a qualified mental health consultant for our Head Start Program throughout Cameron, Elk, McKean, and Potter Counties. Familiarity with PBIS, FBA and ABA is preferred.
Bids must be submitted in letter form on a cost-per-hour basis to include travel to and from sites, report writing and included, but not limited to, the following services.
- Classroom observation and consultation with staff and parents on an as-needed basis;
- Completion of follow-up reports within fourteen (14) calendar days of observation;
- Mental health training(s) for staff and parents as needed;
- Attendance at required meetings;
- Provided mental health resources for parents and staff;
- Additional activities may be required as needs arise.
Bids will be accepted until noon on May 18, 2021, with bid openings at 1:00 PM that same date. Bids should be placed in a sealed envelope clearly labeled “Mental Health Bid” and forwarded to Northern Tier Community Action, 135 West Fourth Street, Emporium, PA. If you prefer to submit electronically, please forward to email@example.com with a delivery and read receipt attached.