The Northern Tier Community Action Head Start Program is again seeking bids to contract for the services of a qualified mental health consultant for our Head Start centers and home base programs located throughout Cameron, Elk, McKean, and Potter counties. Bids are for the 2023-2024 program year beginning in August 2023.
All bids must be submitted in letter form on a cost per hour basis including travel to and from sites, report writing, etc. Bids should be based on the services as outlined below:
- Classroom observation and consultation with staff and parents on an as needed and/or a scheduled basis;
- Completion of follow-up reports within fourteen calendar days of observation;
- Conduct mental health training for staff and parents on an as needed basis;
- Attend Head Start Health Advisory Committee meetings, behavioral plan meetings and IEPs on an as needed basis;
- Mental health consultation with parents and staff to include information sharing, training, resources, etc. The scheduling for this will vary, dependent upon staff and parent availability;
- Additional activities may be required as determined by Head Start regulations, and/or as staff and parent needs’ dictate.
Bids will be accepted until noon (12:00) on Tuesday, June 20, 2023. Bids must arrive in a sealed envelope clearly labeled Mental Health Bid. All bids will be opened at 1:00 PM on that date at the Northern Tier offices located at 135 West Fourth Street, Emporium, PA. Northern Tier CAC reserves the right to accept or reject any and all bids, and to waive any bid irregularities at our discretion.